In this policy, we explain how GetSocial (GetSocial BV) and its subsidiaries handle any personal data that we obtain through our websites or when you contact us by mail or phone. We will follow the law when you share personal data with us.
The GetSocial websites are: https://*.getsocial.im (i.e. blog.getsocial.im, www.getsocial.im, docs.getsocial.im, dashboard.getsocial.im etc)
When you register an account, continue to browse the websites, such as reading the content or clicking on a link, or contact us by mail or phone, you consent to us using your personal data in the way that we describe here. This also includes placing of cookies as explained below.
If you have any questions about our use of personal data for our products, please take a look at our Privacy Information for Users
Information you provide to us
We collect the following information when you use our websites or contact us:
- When you register an account to use GetSocial services, we collect personally identifiable information such as email address, name, address, VAT number, credit card information of yourself or your organization.
- When you contact us by mail, phone or through the contact form or chat on our websites: we collect your name, email address, location, general analytics data and any contact and other information you provide to us.
- When you contact us about a job opening: we collect any relevant information you provide to us.
- When you browse the website or contact us with commercial inquiries: we collect general analytics data and any contact and other information you provide to us.
We use this information:
- To provide updates on our service, and for payment processing for the GetSocial service fees.
- To reply to your information request when you contacted our customer support.
- To keep you in our recruitment database if you contacted us about job openings.
- For our own marketing communication correspondence, including to follow up on leads. We don’t sign you up for promotional marketing communications unless you have opted in.
- Account registration,Customer support, Recruitment, and Marketing information for up to five years.
We process this data based on your consent. In case of customer support, we need to be able to provide you that service. It is not a contractual or statutory requirement to provide this information.
Information we obtain about you
Sometimes we obtain your personal data from other parties for general marketing purposes, such as profile enrichment companies (like Intercom, Prosperworks, MailChimp etc) that provide us with an overview of publicly available information on people that have submitted their email address, such as first name, last name, company website and company name. We will use this information in the same way as the information that you provided to us.
We sometimes share your personal data with other companies. This includes outside service providers that we use for processing your data, for example:
- Companies that provide chat and other support functionality.
- Companies that support us in sending emails and other messages related to our marketing.
We require these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by us.
We might sell (part of) our business to another company. Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data to the buyer if the data directly relates to that (part of the) business.
We will also release personal data to the authorities if we are compelled to do so by law.
We will not sell or provide your personal data to other third parties allowing them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to other GetSocial entities around the world or to our service providers. If you are an EU resident, this could imply that we also transfer data to countries or organizations that do not offer a so-called adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data.
You have the right to request from us access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before the date on which you withdrew your consent.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you do not know who your supervisory authority is, please contact us and we will tell you.
Juliana van Stolberglaan 4-10
2595 CL Den Haag
or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org